Saw my all time favourite dress. Great opportunity to shoot some close-ups!
Can we break into this gallery and steal this beauty?!
I’ll totes let you wear it on the weekdays >_>
Oh my stars it’s the Thierry Mugler Chimera Dress… I want to go see it.
If, theoretically, there was a web comic set in a post apocolyptic world, from the view point of the ‘villains’, with two characters having DID, another with biploar, one with schizophrenia and had a range of ethnicities, genders, orientations and super powers… would anyone be interested in reading it?
GIVEAWAY FOR MY FOLLOWERS!!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR 1,000 FOLLOWERS!!
Two circle lenses of any color from PinkyParadise!
Two long wigs from Assistcosplay the color of your chice!
One short wig from Assistcosplay the color of your choice!
One pair of shoes from Assistcosplay!!
One jumper from Bodyline + blouse
Two pairs of socks from Bodyline
Must be following me since it is a giveaway for my followers
Reblog as much as you like
Must be comfortable about giving information
Ask box must be OPEN
Winner will have 5 days to respond!!
Giveaway ends April 18th, 2014!!
Good Luck!! <3
I give a late-night explanation of what I am, and how fictive alters aren’t the amazing, wonderful thing certain websites would seem to think they are.
(sorry about the bad sound)
7 deadly sins. put one in my ask.
- Lust: Something that I find attractive.
- Pride: Something that I like about myself.
- Sloth: Something that I dislike about myself.
- Envy: Something I wish I was better at.
- Gluttony: One of my favorite foods.
- Wrath: Something that gets me angry.
- Greed: Something I can’t get enough of.
- penpalfriendjamie said: Funny actually, this actually happens a lot to me.. people have asked me “if you’re genderqueer does that mean you have DID?” *facedesk*. I don’t get it though, like why do so many people genuinely think they’re connected? .-.
I’m guessing it’s because alters don’t have to be the sex and gender of the body, so people assume it must be someone else taking over? Or.. i dunno, we don’t have this one definite gender label of boy/girl so people think we don’t have one definite self… or that alters are just a way of expressing gender… I really don’t know what logic they’re operating on. A stupid one, I guess :p
So, today I 'came out' to my half-sister... Something I thought I did a while ago... and she proved how ignorant she is
- Maria: Oh my god, you're gender queer? Like, since when?
- Me (Molly): I'm bigender. Thought you would have noticed when Luka changes pronouns in the middle of sentence when referring to me and when I bought that binder, and actually told you... katach you're thick.
- Maria: Are you sure this isn't your DID thing?
- Me: You're seriously asking me this after all this time? You know that my gender has sod all to do with DID.
- Maria: But how do you know?
- Me: Because I do.
- Maria: Is this because Luka is trans?
- Me: .... Are you suggesting I'm only like this because of my partner?
- Maria: Well, you could be.
- Me: Just stop talking.
My head is swimming from her popping out for like minutes at a time - my computer clock keeps jumping around.
I know it’s her. I recognise the giggle.
I don’t understand because wasn’t Olaf’s actions of lighting the fire, almost melting and then trying to save her and act of true love and shouldnt that have unfrozen her heart?
I think she was going to have to unthaw her own heart from the beginning (like in the movie Penelope where she’s the one who can break the curse put on her). If she had kissed Christoph nothing would have happened. Basically, the trolls didn’t have a clue what the hell they were talking about and gave her some really bad advice that would have, actually, killed her.